Since joining the Conservative party in 2005, I’ve served in many ways including:
- Parliamentary Candidate for Dulwich and West Norwood in 2010 General Elections
- London Assembly List Candidate in 2012 Mayoral Elections
- Project Leader on David Cameron’s Globalisation and Poverty Policy Group
- Area Officer for South London Conservatives.
- Association Officer for Wimbledon Conservative Association
Today I’m the Deputy Chairman for the South London Area Conservatives, covering the 29 constituencies which lie south of the Thames. I am responsible for increasing party membership -the toughest job in politics today.
Some of my proudest achievements include:
- My campaign and petition which helped stop the termination of vital Thameslink train services into Blackfriars
- Forcing the council to act on dog-fighting and its inhumane treatment of rescued dogs
- Stopping the closure of a historic library by working with Ed Vaizey, then shadow minister for Arts
- Helping to start the Michaela Community free school
- Raising awareness of pensioner issues and poor care for the elderly in Southwark